To secure your router and for safe networking you need to change your router default password and Wi-Fi router’s default network name and password. As Default network name and password are already remains printed on the router itself.
That’s why it becomes more important to change them as soon as possible. But to change both of them is very easy what you need is to do routerlogin.net Login via Default login address or through IP address also. We bring for you today a list of steps by which you can easily change Netgear WI-FI Optus CG-3000 Router network name and password.
You just need to follow below mentioned steps for better login routerlogin.net Login via Default login address or through IP address of Netgear WI-FI Optus CG-3000 Router.
- For opening Optus Netgear Gateway navigate through internet explorer or enter IP address 192.168.0.1 into browser bar in order to do net Login.
- Now click on wireless settings
- Make changes in wireless name in Name (SSID)
- Change password in Pre-Shared Key box.
- Now click on apply for saving changes.
If you faced any issue while processing above mentioned steps, then you can simply call to our router login team for more information. Further steps can be easily be done by the guidance of expert team of router login team. So what are you waiting for place a call right now and get the answers for all your queries.