Netgear setup page is an important place, where you customized settings for your Netgear Router. Have you ever tried accessing your router web user interface page? What did you use in the place of a Local web browser? It is Router IP address that takes you to the next level of Netgear router login. Your Netgear Router IP address, act as an identity to a networked device.
It means your Router IP address gives a specific physical location with an exclusive address. So, devices get differentiate from one another via their IP address. In the same way, when any data get send on the internet, your computer or device makes use of DNS Server. DNS Server searches for the hostname to discover its IP address. Hope you have got an idea now, what importance your Router IP address possesses in networking? Things get complicated when you ever forget IP address. Experts always give the advice to note down IP address for preventing conflicts in Future. Next time, when you require IP address for configuring your Netgear router, or Netgear router login follow below mention points.
Steps to Find Router’s IP Address on whichever Computer, Tablet or Smartphone
- If you can use the Command Prompt then, you can find IP address for your any device within seconds.
- By the use of ipconfig command, finding default gateway of any connection is just a matter of a minute.
Open Control Panel in your Computer. Click on Start or Type control panel & then press Enter.
- Go to Network and Internet option.
- Next, click on the link of View network status and tasks.
- Click on the name of your network connection in Network and Sharing Center window at upper right corner.
- Tick on Details button in a window of Ethernet Status.
- View your Router IP address in the window of Network Connection Details & option IPv4 Default Gateway.
- Check IP Address for Other Device
If you are a MAC user, iPhone, and iPad, Android or Chrome OS then you can also check IP address for your device. For this, you need to place a call on our customer care toll-free number. Feel free to call our team 24/7. We have a dedicated team that is available on Toll-free number 1800-603-4024. Don’t get limited to PC or Smartphone, utilize your every device. If you know or can find IP address on your device then, you will hardly face any issue while networking. No matter if above-mentioned steps aren’t helpful to you. We have a team that can provide full help every time you contact Our Team. We have a dedicated team for Netgear router login & router configuration issues. You can approach the team via Live chat window also. Live chat window gives you the freedom to chat live with the experts. This type of one to one conversation is helpful to everyone, especially to those who don’t have a technical background. You can also post your comments & feedback in the comment box. So, keep posting & help us improve customer support with each call.