Most of the time users don’t log into their router once they configure their router for basic settings. This is the reason they forget easily about router login credentials & login process as well. Even the number of the router users even doesn’t know how to login to their router after initial configuration. We at customer support receive lots of query regarding this topic. For that reason we are here today, to resolve this very common query. As per experts, it is strongly recommended to keep login to your router time to time. You get to know about new features update in your router. We will initiate the process by visiting web address routerlogin.net Netgear. So, without wasting more time, let’s get started to configure your router after Configuration Settings had been applied.
Method to Configure Netgear Router, Once Configuration Settings Been Enforced
- Start with connecting to your Netgear router, for that Open a web browser. Next, type Web address http://www.routerlogin.net into a browser address bar & press enter. Make sure you type the address into the address bar, not into the Search bar.
- Get ready to get a login to your Netgear router user interface. Once you receive w prompt window asking for Login credentials, enter Router username & password.
- Now, enter default login IDs, in case, you have made any changes to Password then enter that one. If no, then enter the default one.
- Use Admin as username & password as Password. Both are case sensitive, enter them in lowercase. Also, keep in mind, these login Credentials are different than you have used to login for Internet connection.
- In case, you have an issue with web address, routerlogin.net Netgear router, then our team is always there to guide you.
- After you enter the correct login details, the window will take you to the homepage.
- Once you reach the router settings homepage, from here you can make changes to your router basic to advanced settings.
- In case, you want to know about Netgear router documentation & support information, go to Knowledge Base.
- On this page, you will find general information for your Netgear router. Keep in mind in case, you forget to log out, your Netgear router will wait, for about 5 minutes. After this, router will automatically get logout.
If you want to bypass the configuration assistant for your Netgear router then, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- You can bypass the configuration assistant for your router when your router is in factory default state.
- Now Type into browser address bar type http://www.routerlogin.net/basicsetting.htm and then click on Enter button.
- There is no need of Username & password in factory default condition.
- After this, your browser will display router settings home page.
Do you want to more about these topics & web addresses issues routerlogin.net Netgear? Then give us a call on the toll-free number. Our team is available on 24/7 active toll-free number. If you wish to have live interaction with the team approach them for Live chat support window. You can also share your feedback & Suggestion in the comment box. Our team will revert back to you at the earliest.