Every user of router knows the value of router password. Password enables the security for your router and you do login to your router with the help of username and password. In the absence of router’s password you can’t configure the router basic to advance setting. Today we are going to brief you on how you can recover admin password in Netgear router with the use of Netgear Router Login 192.168.
Being afraid of losing or forgetting your router password? Our expert advice you to recover admin password. Follow these steps in place of losing your admin password. Remember don’t use Safari browser for this recovery process via Netgear Router Login 192.168.
- Start by navigating through internet browser through computer or from mobile device which is well connected with your Netgear router’s network.
- Now for Netgear Router Login 192.168 login type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
- Now the time to enter Default username & password for Netgear Router Login 192.168.
- Username is “admin” password “password”. They are case sensitive. If you don’t get access to http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com then try Netgear Router Login via IP address 192.168.1.1.
- Now select Select “Advanced”
- Then “Administration” // routerlogin.net
- After that “Set Password” you can see Set Password screen.
- Choose Enable Password Recovery check box for further steps.
- For making password strong, choose two security questions and answer them.
- To save the changes click on ‘apply’ button. //routerlogin.net
We have brief you these simple steps, if you think you need help in these steps then no need to worry. Our router login team is helping users from quite long time. User’s satisfaction is our motto. So place a call for any kind of query and make secure your networking with simple steps.